- Electrical Engineering studentat UBC, Canada
- Self-taught Full Stack Developerwith Udemy and various online resources
- Learner of things,currently learning UI/UX design, Python and C# as well as Web3
Web Application Developer
January, 2022 - Present
Move Electric Transport - Remote
- Collaborated with backend developer and testers to design, build, test and improve existing web products.
- Able to learn new technologies like Heroku CLI and handled backend tasks to fetch data using APIs.
- Built responsive, accessible, and dynamic web pages leveraging React and Node.
BSc. Electrical Engineering
2019 - 2023
University of British Columbia, Canada
- Focus on software engineering courses like Data Structure and Algorithm as well as Object Oriented Programming.
- Built a mock automatic warehouse system using MVC model using C#.
Full Stack Web Development
2021 - Present
- Supported web applications and websites with database development using NoSQL like MongoDB.
- Troubleshoot and debugged code ensuring compatibility with devices, browsers, and operating systems.
- Assured web server safety using authentication and security using database encryption, hashing passwords and OAuth 2.0
Want to work with me? Have a project in mind? Simply wanna chat?
Send me a message below or connect with me on LinkedIn
+1 (778) 683-3850